Thursday 29 December 2022

Kilmore Quilt Show 2022...

The last languishing draft post...Kilmore Quilters held their show the weekend after Stawell...in a stroke of luck I was at the right house for each show...but again, lack of time so was only able to drop in for about an hour...and by the time I had lovely chats with those I rarely get to see anymore, it was a very quick run around the quilts...but it was soooo lovely to catch up with people, I just wished I'd had less competing demands on my time...

A couple of quilts that caught my eye that I managed to get a pic of...



I wanted to capture the quilting on this one for inspiration...

This one is just fun...

The Group's blog post can be found here...

Happy Stitching...

4 comments:

ButterZ said...

Good you could catch up with a few people.

kiwikid said...

Great photos on the blog. Good you caught up with people.

Chookyblue...... said...

love those quilts......thats heaps for sharing.........

dq said...

Yea, I am totally in love with both the orange peel quilt as well as the flower one at the bottom. Funny thing, I made two orange peels last year and a starting the flower one as well in the same colors - no way. I love low volumes.