Tuesday 28 December 2021

On the Road...Waterfalls...Splitter's Falls & Grand Canyon

Oh dear it's taken me a while to get back to finish the tripping about to the waterfalls...

Next up...after Beehive Falls we headed back towards Halls Gap and Splitter's Falls...

From the Wonderland Car Park we walked in to the falls - these ones are viewed from a distance over a cliff and I don't do heights well...at all!...so I stayed far back and let only the camera get up close...we walked out via Grand Canyon, rocks and boulders and the creek running though...I have to admit Grand Canyon I found way more interesting than the falls but that have been the height thing and the falls not running a lot of water...







Happy Stitching...

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Nice Rock formations...... Glad you had a chance to go Bush.....

Janice said...

Stunning scenery.