Saturday 14 August 2010

Can You Say...Hexagon...

I sure can - I've channelled my inner OCD (sorry inner ADD you are out this week) and prepared the hexies for  the remaining six diamonds that make up the centre medallion for Bumb'le Bee...


Of course this doesn't include the sashing hexies to join the "diamonds" and make up the medallion but that is for another week...they can wait to be prepared once these ones are constructed into their diamonds.

I had a lovely crafty mail box day this week...along with the next instalment of Karen Cunningham's Irish Circles my mail box also held a post pak from the lovely Sarah at Quilt Fabric Delights containing these three new projects...


I wanted the two bag patterns while playing at Inspired Stitches in April but decided they were for later.  Then Natalie introduced us to Flat Nat on her blog and she quickly went on the wish list.  While playing in the Christmas In July on-line event that Sarah held I could resist no longer and quickly placed my order for all three.  Happy dance :)

Well the wind is howling but at least it isn't raining today - yet!  Definitely good stitching weather here.

Happy Stitching...

No comments: