Friday 25 December 2015

SSCS - The Main Present Report

Merry Christmas day arrived and that meant...open SSCS present time! As the "Main Event" in Germany is Christmas Eve I put "open on the 24th" on Sylvia's present...well the 24th rolled around in the Northern Hempishere and Sylvia has let me know that she has opened her parcels and is happy...this is what I made for Syliva...
Started with a bag in fabrics that absolutely demanded to be included (really, wandered into Spotty just a looksee and these linen blends were very pushy and loudly insisted that they were the only ones that would do for the job)....and...
then a couple of other projects from the same book jumped up and down until I let them join in.

The bag, zippered pouch and notebook cover from Anni Downs' book "In the Life of a Bag" (which I think might be out of print, it was printed in 2010 and it isn't on Anni's website anymore).

So happy you like the presents Sylvia and to have you as my SSCS friend this year.

And wait until you see what I opened...will have a photo shoot and post tomorrow (right now I'm suddenly mega weary and need to go and have a lie down on the couch)...happy little vegemite!

Merry Christmas and Happy Stitching!...

6 comments:

Flickenstichlerin said...

Yes Annette,
the presents were just too cute, no wonder Anni Downs designs, I should have noticed right away, love them all. Thank you.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas my lovely friend ,wow I love the set you have made,it looks fantastic,well done and this is such a fun swap xx

Deb R said...

Such gorgeous pressies!

Jo said...

That is sweet fabric and you made some lovely gifts. Can't wait to see what you got

Fiona said...

lovely sscs bag and goodies.... all the best for Christmas recovery and onto 2016...
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful SSCS gifts for Sylvia........