Saturday 31 December 2011

Squilters Christmas Swap - Part 2...


So what did I send to Tracey over in Western Australia, my partner in the Scquilters Christmas Stocking swap (for an explanation of the swap see previous post)...?
First up Tracey also requested a stocking...
A closer look at the stitchery panel...
I've shown most of what I sent as I made things over the course of the year...realised way too late though that I didn't take photos of the things I included that weren't handmade, oh well, descriptions will have to suffice...

 Mug Rug...(there was a mug to go with this...not the pink one modelling)...
 Christmas Angel hanging cushion decoration...
 Digby Dog pincushion...(and a box of pins of course)...

Fun dog fabric on the back of Digby...
 Applique tea towel...
 Journal cover with fabric flower band...(with notebook and a lovely white metal peacock bookmark)...
 Scissor keep...(with pretty scissors and a beaded hanging scissor charm)...
 Hexagon thread catcher...
 Mini ponchette bag...(with a tape measure in a tin)...
 Hexagon needle book...(with sewing needles, a couple of skeins of embroidery floss and bobbins to wind the floss on)...
 Make-up purse...(with emergy boards...and a tube of hand cream)...
 Mug Bag...under the pinned fabric it says Tracey's...I forgot to take a photo without the name blanked out...oops!
 Button Life's Memories Together bag...
...there was also a photo frame and a container of lace, ric rac and buttons...and I attached a small Christmas decoration to the outside of almost every parcel (well until I ran out)...

Tracey she tells me she liked her goodies...

Happy Stitching...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

whow you made some beautiful projects Annette,well done.xx

Kerry said...

Lovely gifties from you Annette. Looks like you both did very well.

Nicky said...

OMG - there are so many gorgeous gifts you made! I love the Digby dog pincushion, so cute. You also received some beautiful goodies from Tracey, sounds like a wonderful exchange.
Happy New Year Annette!

Mistea said...

Looks like lots of fun goodies there to be enjoyed by Tracey.
Lovely stocking and very pretty bags for all occasions. Clever you.

Grethe said...

How great;lovely presents:-)Love all with Lynette`s fabrics as well. Do have some here at my end! Happy 2012 with lots of projects!!

Vickie said...

wow you sue were busy make lots of lovelyness well done I am sure Tracey was thrilled to receive them all,cheers Vickie

rosie said...

Wow, Annette, you were so busy..
My mum bought me a hexagon thread catcher at the Kilmore quilt show. It was in tones of yellow and blue, I wonder if you made that too!!

Lynn said...

These are all just beautiful! Very nice work! Love your blog!