Monday 29 August 2011

Monday Progress Report...

Monday craft group today, always a great start to the week...started the morning popping hexie papers...as soon as I got home I ironed and starched the hexie medallion and pinned it to the background...
Ready now to be appliqued down...

And a finish...the mini ponchette bag's bias stitched down...
an addition to the August OPAM list, yay!...

And I still had time left to do a little stitching on the "Ruby Cottage" stitchery.

I'm pretty impressed with myself as I've worked on most of this week's design wall projects already...and given that all I have to do to get a tick is make some progress..wahoo!...

Happy Stitching...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Annette, i really love that bag, you are clever

rosie said...

I love popping hexie papers!! Haven't done any for awhile....
I love the little mini ponchette bag too... looks complicated but cute..

Kerry said...

Well done on a very productive Monday sewing. You'll have that centre stitched down and be onto the next border before you know it.

Shay said...

Way to go on project progress. Im still adoring that hexie gorgeousness.

I really must find me a craft group....

Fiona said...

I love your hexie project..... and the bag is lovely.... I agree with Rosie... looks very complicated to do .... (major impressed)
Hugz

Mistea said...

Cute baggie!
Impressed with all that Hexie action - K is probably right and you'll be on to the border in no time.