Thursday 16 June 2011

Happy Little Vegemite...

I'm a happy little vegemite...why?...because I come home from work to find a squishy parcel in the mailbox...the yummy Whimsy meterage I ordered from Sydney a few days ago...love the service The Stitcher's Cupboard...isn't it beautiful...



...and right for Friday Night Sew-In tomorrow night...


...time for a fabric washing session tomorrow morning and then the pinwheel wall can metamorphose into the pinwheel project...I'm loving this fabric, hope the project turns out to match the picture in my head!

So, are you going to play along at Friday Night Sew-In? Go on, you know you want to...jump on over to Heidi'sBobbi's blog and sign up...

See you there!
Happy Stitching...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the colors you chose, I'm especially liking aqua blue these days.

Anonymous said...

loving the fabric Annette see you friday night

Grethe said...

How lovely fabrics you have chosen,will be great for pinwheels! Have fun on FNSI :-)