Saturday 4 December 2010

SCCS 2010 Received...

I had an exciting parcel arrive during the week...all the way from Norway...from Anne-Heidi...



Only the ornament parcel could be opened straight away...and inside was this gorgeous hand knitted Christmas ball...
I had been admiring Anne-Heidi's beautiful knitting on her blog...thank you Anne-Heidi I love it...

The rest of the parcel has to be kept until Christmas Day...oooohhhhh so hard...but I've been good and put it aside...can't wait to see what is inside on Dec 25...

I've posted my parcel to ??? in ???, hope the post elves have been good and don't take too long to deliver it...

Happy Stitching...

3 comments:

Grethe said...

Glad to hear SSCS works all the way from Norway! Love the knitted ornament:-)

Anne Heidi said...

I am so happy you liked the ornament :-) And I do hope you'll like the main gift as well. Have a great weekend!

Chookyblue...... said...

yeh........isn't it wonderful all these parcels starting to arrive......lovely ornie.........only 20 sleeps until you can open the main parcel......