Sunday 7 May 2023

Scrub Stitchin' Early Exit...Tooraweenah

Scrub Stitchin' ended abruptly for me Saturday morning, along with my plans for after Scrub Stitchin' which included more silo hunting and visiting my friends in the ACT.  My annual leave turned into sick leave and that's it for me for holidays for a long time, certainly I doubt I'll be able to have any more attempts this year.

When I felt up to going for a wander around where I was hunkered down until I was well enough to drive I checked out the murals around the place...a very geographically limited version of silo/public art hunting! ha ha ha...setting out from my temporary home and its cheerful emu logo...
The sites are marked with cheerful emu too...
Murals decorating walls and fences...
 ...and garden sculptures...
If I had to be stuck anywhere I have to say Tooraweenah wasn't too shabby an environment to have to put up with...

Happy stitching...

5 comments:

loulee said...

Seems to me that you found a great wee place to rest and recover.

Fiona said...

What a pity you had to finish early and then spend your holidays unwell.... hope you are all better now...
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

exit stage left........to the best spot to be stuck at if not home.....wow the art......

ButterZ said...

Love the art. The frog looked so cute. A nice spot to be stuck in.

Lin said...

Such a shame your trip had to end like that - hope all is well now. xx