Sunday 25 October 2015

Gardening...

There's been precious little going on that's even remote blogworthy but at the end of September...(so about a month ago and I did think that I'd done a post but seems not)...I did walk up this path...
And through this Red Door...
To spend a wonderful three days with my Monday crafty friends who I rarely get to see now...had the best time...and even managed a bit of a "finish"...
A small garden of hexie flowers...it will finish at about 13 inches square - eventually...a mix of two fat 1/8 packs of Lynette Anderson ranges "Secret Garden" and "Mending Fences" that demanded to be small hexie flowers...

Any other stitchy focus has been on what to make for my SSCS main present...I thought I had it worked out and although I took all the bits back to the flat to start and made a huge mess on the floor I couldn't get it started...Friday night when I came home I hit the bookshelf yet again...and now it seems I was on completely the wrong track...but nothing in the fabric emporium that wanted to play....so, a quick trip into Spotty after work yesterday just before it closed - where certain fabric bolts refused to be ignored - and it seems all systems are now go...thank goodness!...so that will be me for the next month...beavering away on secret stitching...

Happy Stitching...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annette,love your work,well done,I look forward to catching up with you soon xx

Jo said...

All great work. Oops I have to send an email to Shez

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your sweet little hexie garden Annette. Time stitching with friends is always nice. Glad you are back on track with your new project x

marina said...

you lucky girl going through that red door!
love your little mini hexie garden. it's really pretty.
good luck with your secret stitching!

Susan said...

I would love to go to Millrose one day.....and have a red door of my own! Love your little hexies they are very sweet.

Kerry said...

Cute hexies, definately want to hear more about the 3 days behind the red door!

Christine M said...

Your hexagons look lovely Annette. How lucky to stay at Mill Rose Cottage.

elliek said...

Love the flower garden of hexies.

Fiona said...

how lovely to go and play for those days.. I love your hexie's... look so pretty in those colours....
glad your swappie gift is coming together now... Its always hard to find exactly the right thing...
Hugz