Sunday 17 August 2014

OPAM Win....for June!....

I was soooo excited when I saw I was one of the OPAM winners for June...yes I said June, not July and yes I know it is now August...but it has been a journey for Peg just to get the mail delivered to me...Thursday when I picked up the work mail from the general store in another location (had it send elsewhere where it wouldn't get returned to sender a month later!) there it was...a red parcel post satchel just for me!...wahooo!!!!!!!!!!

It has been such a week that it lay on the dumping ground kitchen table until Friday night...and what I found when I opened it was worth the wait...
 
 
A lovely Peg journal, so pretty...a Bareroots pincushion stitchery pattern and sweet mini hanger...perfect...sorry the photos are pretty rubbish but it was late so no natural light...

Thank you so much Peg for the lovely goodies and Peg and Kris for OPAM...

Happy Stitching...
 

11 comments:

elliek said...

What a great Prize. Well done and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Congrats! Definitely worth the wait. Enjoy!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL,,,it was a journey....glad it finally arrived....thank you for being one of our OPAMers....xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Wonderful win, and a Peg journal would definitely be worth the wait :)

Fiona said...

great to win one of those lovely journals.... well done... you must be so busy if you couldnt open your parcel...
Hugz

Susan said...

That was worth the wait. Lovely prizes.

Jo said...

Lucky you. More sewing to keep you busy. Haha

Christine M said...

What a lovely prize. I'm sure you'll enjoy using them Annette.

Shay said...

A gorgeous win for you. How exciting to have some squishy mail!

I keep thinking about being halfway through August already. Roll on Spring!

Mistea said...

Nice!
Lovely journal. Waiting to see some of those pincushions appear in your sewing place.
Enjoy.

Grethe said...

How nice that you won, congratulations! Love the fabrics and the pattern, Annette :-)