Tuesday 29 July 2014

Honour Blocks Update...

There has been some work on the Honour Quilt blocks...
The blocks I've managed so far...looking rather raggedy - some still on the paper, some more trimmed up than others...
I've been wanting to look at the blocks I've done so far in their approximate placement to satisfy myself about a design element (working as I imagined so far, yay!) so while the sun was shining briefly first thing Sunday morning pegged a quilt on the fence and pinned them up...

My friends Liz and Jo have done a whole lot more of the blocks that I have...go visit if you'd like to see more...

Happy Stitching...

7 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks... At least you are keeping yourself very busing and sewing. They are getting done.

elliek said...

Well done! They are looking good and you will soon catch up.One block at a time...

Anonymous said...

You are doing well kiddo.xx

Mistea said...

Nice colours. Cute blocks. So what if they need a trim!

Fiona said...

every block is a step forward.... love the blues with the mustardy colour...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your blocks look great...

Anthea said...

Beautiful work there Annette - it will be so satisfying for you to gradually fill the design board with blocks as you make progress...