Monday 6 November 2023

On the Road...from Mildura...

My few days in Mildura sadly came to an end all to quickly and it was time to head south again...I pretty much did a straight drive back with only quick stops...the first being some field bin art in Woomelang...too good not to stop for a squiz...On the way into town...
On the way out of town...
I did see there was another one further down the road but by the time I realised I was past the turn...Woomelang is noted for a longer stop another time...
Heading on towards Donald as the next stop and get a late lunch but a pit stop called so I swung into town at Birchip to find the facilities and what did I spy on a corner wall as I came up the main street...
You know it was a no brainer that I was going to stop regardless after seeing a kelpie on a wall! Then on the other side of the main street on the building next but one from the facilities building...
Got to love a bit of unexpected very Aussie street art...
 
After a quick stop in Donald at the Kooka's factory to stock up on some fresh bikkies (my favs) and grab a pie at the bakery for a late lunch and then it was straight back...a short break but worth the effort...
 
Happy sewing...

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Great post, love the wall art and the bin art.

loulee said...

Wow! Stunning art work.