Monday 1 March 2021

Pocket of Happiness...

Because last year was such a non-event we decided as Committee to give everyone at our Guild Christmas lunch a little giftee...the local (well, next town because we don't have anything here) craft shop was visited and bits and bobs purchased and wrapped.  My parcel contained a pattern by Marg Low - Pocket of Happiness - and the makings - fabric, felt, ribbon.  Over this last weekend I made it up...

I thought I'd use it as a hanging scissor keep but the interfacing I used didn't make it sturdy enough and the scissors are too heavy for the pocket but not to worry, it's decorative.  There is no way I'd have chosen black/grey fabrics but I'm actually quite happy with how it has turned out with the supplied fabrics...

Happy Stitching...

2 comments:

Flickenstichlerin said...

Cute little heart, nice fabrics.

Chookyblue...... said...

its a pretty nice reminder to have hanging around....cute little birdy