Friday 11 January 2019

Quilt Angel...

Yesterday when I collected the mail for work I found a parcel box key...and a parcel to me! Uh, I haven't ordered anything lately (I usually have parcels delivered to the work PO Box).  It's from the USA...what? An Angel sent a parcel to make up for the lack of one from my swap partner in the Small Quilt Talk Small Quilt Swap from last year...how kind...and it's just lovely...

Thank you Quilt Angel whoever you are, it was a lovely surprise and I'm very grateful for your kindness.

Happy Stitching...

6 comments:

Fiona said...

How wonderful...
Hugz

Maria said...

That’s really lovely and a wonderful surprise for you 😊

Pink Rose said...

Beautiful Annette and Karma i remember you being a quilt angle for me a few years back,enjoy your surprise xx

elliek said...

What a lovely surprise.

Jo said...

How nice is that. A very nice surprise. Hope you find out one day who your angel is.

Elyte said...

What a lovely surprise and a great way to start the day.