Saturday 28 April 2018

Sampling with Pink & Green - Part III

The last five blocks in the patchwork block of the month(ish) at local branch of The Embroiderers Guild, Victoria, are sewn...with number 12 coming together today...
The 12 blocks all together...
 ...well all together lying on the floor as a group of blocks...what the final all together will be is still to be revealed - not least to me, I've no idea yet...but the fabrics in the blocks are the only fabrics being used so it depends on what I can do with what I have left (except for the background fabric which I've metres of).

For now though, task done as far as the blocks being made...

Happy stitching...

3 comments:

Jo said...

Oh hello, hello.
A cute little Sampler happening there. Pink and green for a sweet little girl.. how are you. Good to see you...

Chookyblue...... said...

Looks great....... Can't wait to see how you finish it off.....

Fiona said...

I do love the look of your pink and green - maybe I will use that combination for my next sampler too - if you don't mind a copy cat....

all those points look great too.....

Hugz