Sunday 24 May 2015

April SAL Blocks....

It's been a bit of a frantic few weeks due to a change in the day-to-day stuff which includes for some of the time a shift in geography, and I completely forgot I'd put my April Stitch-a-Long blocks on the SAL blog but not here...

So while I'm home with a proper sized IT system and ADSL...here they are... 
The colours are seriously not quite right as I took the photo on a morning while the sun was still asleep before I took off to work away for the week, but it was a photo shoot in dodgy light or not at all...

May has been started...not progressing along very quickly but definitely started, all the prep is done and a few blocks appliqued, it's a start...the only project that travelled with me this week and I didn't manage to get much done but every stitch is a stitch towards the finish line!

Happy Stitching...

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hope you get some more stitching time in your travels.

Susan said...

Hope you get some more stitching time in your travels.

Shay said...

Sounds like work is kinda sucking the life out of you at the moment. Glad you found time for the finish and the photo!

Christine M said...

You'll get there Annette. Your blocks are looking good.