Thursday 26 February 2015

A Set of Kansas Troubles...

Over the past week I've revisited the table runner from this post, stopped procrastinating and sucked up the fact that in order to get the binding strip onto the quilt I had to finish quilting  it...
My machine quilting still sucks but at least it is done and it fits the coffee table nicely which is a bonus...
The three pieces, table runner, placemat, coaster, done and washed, I like it when quilts crinkle up when washed...

Happy Stitching...

10 comments:

Fiona said...

oooh I do like that set... and I also love that after washed crinkle look...
Hugz

elliek said...

Looks good.

Sisbabestitches said...

The set is wonderful! Shame that quilting has to come first ;( At least with it all crinkly there's less opportunity for critiquing your quilting skill- must remember that trick myself ;)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love these x

Jo said...

I like the crinkly look for a quilt. It looks used

Kerry said...

Very nice, and all crinkly too.

Mistea said...

New clothes for the coffee table. Lovely!

Crnkly is just perfect...for quilts.

marina said...

great job finishing your coffee table set.

Andrea said...

Love the table runner! It's nicely delicate.

Katherine said...

Gorgeous!