Saturday 18 January 2014

A New Puppy...

Well a felt one that is…

Last year at Summer School one of Karen's (the tutor) friends especially came to visit and kindly took orders for custom made items to be collected at this year's Summer School.  This post here shows the lovely birdie she made that I won at last year's Summer School.

I ordered…well…um…well…something…I knew I ordered something…had absolutely no idea what it was…simply could not remember if it was one thing or five or what it/they might be…so figured, surprise!

On the way to Katoomba on Tuesday I called in at Blackheath to say hi to Karen and she gave me my Alex goodie bag…inside wrapped in a sheet of dressmaking pattern tissue….O.M.G. what a fabulous surprise…
 How Gorgeous…I just LOVE IT…
Strike a pose...
With a twirl…

Haven't given him a name yet…he is a Scot so mmmm…ha ha a bit of Scot/Gaelic name research and I think this may be pawfect…

Pàrlan (m)TrPAWR lunfrom Hebrew Bartholemew, "son of Talmai (abounding in furrows)"Bartholemew

Stitchy and puppy all in one…so that's it…meet Pàrlan…too fabulous to stick pins in, he is looking forward to helping out in the sewing room supervisory department…

Happy Stitching...

11 comments:

Susan said...

He is so cute. Love the bird from last year too.

Christine M said...

He is so gorgeous Annette.

Shay said...

What a cutie. I agree - no pins in him!

marina said...

gorgeous surprise!
he is adorable.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

He is lovely Annette...

Michelle Ridgway said...

He is gorgeous... Love a very cute Scottie dog!

Melody said...

He is fabulous

Katherine said...

Very cute! Wonder if I could find one that would look like a jack russell.

Mistea said...

Sweet puppy. Hope the big one's not jealous.
Enjoy stitching (or not).

Anonymous said...

he is gorgeous what a lovely friend Annette and good to see you having so much fun.xx

Kerry said...

Oh so cute, no wonder you can't stick pins in him. Gorgeous.