Saturday 23 March 2013

Good Mail and A Little Finish...

The mail box revealed much more fun things than bills this week...first up was a squishy yellow envelope with USA stamps...a lovely totally unnecessary but all the same very welcome thank you gift from Cheryl...
Isn't it simply gorgeous...with her signature polka dots and ric rac incorporated of course...and so perfectly made - excellent zip work there Cheryl *LOL* - thank you very much I will certainly put it to good use...

The next day the mail box held another yellow envelope with USA stamps...yay! more presents...only this time I knew what it held...
The lovely Erin had a "first to claim gets it" giveaway of a number of extras she'd acquired but didn't actually want or need...one of those times when what you want comes in a box of stuff and you have to take it all or nothing...I was lucky enough to be first in to ask for the bag patterns...thank you so much Erin...

As for any crafting going on...after the Disappearing Nine Patch quilt I was looking for something small and quick and spied the little project packs from the Daylesford Craft Experience on the shelf waiting patiently...
Felt Hanging Santa from Jodie's Woodland Christmas project...I made the Christmas Tree part of the pack up on the day at the event...a non-brain-strain easy quick finish to recharge the crafty batteries...I think he has turned out quite cute...

Hope your weekend is crafty...

Happy Stitching...

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely little zippy purse - so pretty and some lovely patterns to play with... so we will recognise you by the new purses and bags...
Very cute Santa...
Hugz

Katherine said...

Lovely gifts and I love the cute hanging Santa too.

Mistea said...

Perfect kind of mail. Love the little purse - too cute.
Ooh, Santa is looking gorgeous.
Enjoy your new bag patterns.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Ah, he is super cute! Lucky you with all of that fun mail!! :) I'll take that over bills any day. Happy weekend! xo

Kerry said...

What a lovely little pile of gifties from the mailbox. The little purse is so cute.
And how organised are you? Already sewing Christmas decs, and you still have 9 months to go! LOL.

Shay said...

Lovely mail there madam. I wondered who snaffled Erin's bag patterns !

I thought about doing some Christmas craft this week and then got sidetracked. When I thought about it again I told myself I have plenty of time (and now I probably wont think about it again until December 17th!)

Melody said...

Lovely parcels and you are such a goodie getting ready for Christmas.

Cheryl said...

Love that sweet Santa and your other mail too!!!! Happy to send you that pouch and slowly getting over my zipper putting in phobia!!