Saturday 17 March 2012

FNSI...Bing Bong...

Can you say fail...fail...fail....fail...I failed miserably to stitch a stitch for Friday Night Sew-In...Bing Bong!...I managed a poor to average attempt at framing my Sewing Corner stitchery...
...down the street late afternoon I found a frame (a bargain at $5.95) that I liked but the mat was for a photo slightly smaller than the stitched area...into the newsagents for some heavy card paper stuff and the result...it kinda works...and for a total of less than $7.00 (didn't use all the $2.00 worth of card even with making a total mess of the first attempt)...it will do well enough anyway...now to decide if it is too big to go on the sewing room door, the frame has one of those stand thingys and a hanging thingy so there are options...so as a Friday Night Sew-In it was a bust but I did get an actual totally finished finish...

Hope your FNSI was way more productive than mine *sigh*...

Happy Stitching...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Annette it looks fantastic,well done on your finish.xx

Anonymous said...

I like it! Well done.

Kris said...

It looks great! So not much of a fail I think!

Mistea said...

Framed and ready to shine in your sewing room has to be good!
Stitch another time.

Shay said...

Hey you finished something. That's success my friend. (At least you participated - I was too lazy to even do that !)