Tuesday 5 July 2011

Sunday at Inspired Stitches...

Sunday bought Day 2 of Inspired Stitches...and the fun continued...greeted by the lovely Ally at the door and directed to our table where sat a new goodie bag...
 ...more reading material, yummy fabrics and threads...

and new friends to play with...Saturday's table included fellow blogger SandyN...so much fun...Sunday's table included the lovely Kris...and one of our SAL blog lurkers was also on our table...so nice to meet bloggy people and visitors in person...

after finishing up the stitchery for Natalie Ross' project that was part of the starter kit, I moved on to Helen Stubbings' project...

There were lots of lucky draws and I won a lovely pattern...
Of course there was a little more retail therapy...the threads are not for me, I was personal shopping for a friend...anyone else out there who needs a quilty personal shopper...retail therapy without guilt! ha ha ha...
Aren't the fabrics just delicious...Janelle Wind made me buy them...yep, all her fault, I was just looking and loving and thinking a piece or two and what did I end up with...9! Yes, 9!...Janelle you are a baaaaddddd influence...*LOL*...I hope to make Janelle's project from the weekend with these beauties...

Oh dear, I've just realised that I have nothing to show for Gail Pan's projects...I have fabrics and threads in the fabric department of the Home Emporium that have been earmarked for those...

Love this weekend event, Sarah's attention to detail is awesome, her family and friends are so welcoming and helpful, fantastic tutors/designers, the venue is brilliant, the school staff who do the catering feed us very very well and are lovely, there is absolutely nothing to whinge about...and I get to play all weekend with my lovely friends K and G (no blog)...looking forward to next year already!!

Happy Stitching...

4 comments:

Mistea said...

Looks like there was stitching on a Sunday too - what's with that?? Pretty pressies for you and your friend - Sounds like a perfect new occupation - that personal shopper thing.

Anonymous said...

Annette let me know when the next one is on and the details as it sounds like so much fun.
I love your buys,great choice.
And boy you are tinny lol,cograts great win.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the shopping.............travel safe home..........

Miss Hillbilly said...

Good for janelle because those are wonderful!