Friday 1 July 2011

Road Trip to Adelaide...

After much waiting and anticipating the time finally arrived to set off for Adelaide and Inspired Stitches...I set off nice and early yesterday so I could amble across taking my time.  After a couple of stops to get petrol and boil the billy for a cuppa, I made it to Warracknabeal in time for lunch...of course I had to visit the local patchwork shop Quilter's Harvest first...where some pieces of Jo Morton fabric just called my name...

I have extra days either side of Inspired Stitches to give me a chance to have a bit of a squiz at Adelaide and the surrounding area and with the information gathered from helpful local to Adelaide bloggy people I am armed with a heap of ideas of place to go and things to see.  The weather is absolutely beautiful today with a predicated top temp of 20 celcius...perfect!...


Right, off to see the sights!


Happy Stitching...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a real jet setter Annette you are in different states every month lol.
Have a great time and keep posting and i love your fabric,enjoy.oxox

Chookyblue...... said...

like the shop;ping so far.........

Fiona said...

Lovely fabrics... have fun in Adelaide... city of churches if I remember right... and very beautiful
Hugz

Shay said...

Glad you got here and I hope you have a ton of fun at IS over the next two days. Quite a few bloggy people are going from Adelaide.

Miss Hillbilly said...

Very pretty! I can't wait to see EVERYTHING you buy. *wink*

Mistea said...

Hope you find a little time for stitching between the shopping/eating/laughing.
Enjoy the rest of your trip.