Sunday 8 May 2011

Sugar & Spice...

Happy Pails...the pattern was one of the offerings Jodie debuted at Daylesford Craft Experience last year...
and as Merrilyn put me on notice that I had to finish the project I started on that day and take it along this year *Yikes*...ta dah!...and with three weeks to spare!!

I'm only doing the two out of the "girl" set...skipped All Things Nice...oh and they are supposed to have handles...mine don't...and I constructed them slightly differently to the instructions - because I didn't take the time to read them but just roared away on the put together bit...but you know I generally just use patterns as a guideline and wander off on my own track so no surprise there really...they resemble the original pattern *LOL*...

There is also a "boy" set in the pattern...Slugs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails of course.

Happy stitching...
and to the mothers out there Happy Mother's Day...

No comments: