Tuesday 24 May 2011

And the Award Goes To...

Well, it came to me!  Just before Easter my bloggy friend Grethe of A Quilt Lady fame passed this award on to ME!  How lovely of her...thank you Grethe big hugs...


Now the "rules" of the award were to pass to six blogs that had less than 100 followers...this has been my sticking point...each time I went "oh that lovely blog" more than 100 followers....and I've been a bit unsure as many people don't like awards...so I'm just going to give it to Everyone who drops by even if you have more than 100 followers because by the time I get through finding inspiration with under 100 followers the rest of the world has caught on...

And the other "rule" was 8 things about yourself...mmm, that I also found a bit difficult...I mean, I'm not that interesting...so, here we go:

1.  Australian
2.  Victorian
3.  Dog person, not cat person
4.  Work in admin (big yawn)
5.  Don't like the city
6.  Terry Pratchett is a fav author
7.  Marian Keyes is another fav author...
8.  Really bad at making decisions (now you'd never have guessed that one!)...

Now you really should go and visit with Grethe...


Happy Stitching...
(And big apologies to Grethe, this post has been languishing in draft for so long, I wasn't managing to hit the publish button)

2 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

LOL, we ARE soul sisters. Well on a few things.
I am not Australian or victorian, I work from home and I've never read those authors. BUT, I am certainly a dog, not cat person. I don't like the city, and I well, I guess I can make decisions. Well, we are half soul sisters. LOL

Grethe said...

Glad you`ve appreciated to have been chosen:-)
This lovely blog goes around in the blog-world,that`s great.
Happy Quilting!