Saturday 19 March 2011

Friday Night was Sew-In Night...

Heidi and Bobbi again hosted Friday Night Sew In last night, thank you girls for a bit of sewing inspiration...I waited until yesterday to sign up, the last couple of times I've tried and failed as the world got in the way of my plans, but yesterday the stars aligned...so I signed up with confidence...with the result that...



...this mug rug (Chookyblue...big coaster), which had been on my "to do list" and on the cutting table for way too long, actually happened.  After going through rigorous quality control...my cup of tea worked just fine on it...it is now ready to go off to its new home...and to kill two birds with one stone, an OPAM finish for March!...

Hope your Friday Night Sew-In was productive...

Happy Stitching...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice love the design and fabrics ,well done

Mistea said...

MMmm very nice. Gotta love the pretty red and the whirly gig - hope it doesn't make the tea dizzy.

Grethe said...

I love your little mug rug there, pinwheel inside of the star,great :-)
Wise doing; FNSI as well as OPAM!!!

Anonymous said...

Great FNSI result. It's always fun to have a finish.

Narelle said...

Great mug rug!
Nice to get a UFO finished up and an OPAM all in one :)

Chookyblue...... said...

LOL.........2nd person in 2 days paying me out about mug rugs............lol