Saturday 16 October 2010

Oops-See...

Hello...my name is Oops-see...and I've come to live at Jindi's Cottage and keep P-Bot company...


I'm really happy to be here...I bought this along with me...can you guess what it is?...

It's a bag for...



apple core templates!  How clever is that!!!

Thank you Mistea for my birthday Oops-see and the baggie...

There has been a little progress...the Cinderberry Stitches stitchery for the Inspired Stitches project...all stitched...cute hey?


And the Leanne's House stitchery from Immerse...almost there...


Away in Ballarat for the weekend with a group of friends having a lovely stitchy weekend...a great weekend to stay in and stitch as it is wet, wet, wet and a bit chilly to boot...

Happy Stitching...

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of lovely stitching..........enjoy your weekend with friends......