Thursday 30 September 2010

Brrr-ring...Brrr-ring...

I got a new phone recently...one of those "smart phone" types...flat touch screen and all that stuff that I still can't drive yet...

Anyhow...this new phone is kinda slippery slidey and being flat and black hard to find in my bag...so my solution?...


A little case for it...designed by me for my phone...took all of 2 1/2 hours last night including the stitchery to sew so a really quick project...this is the prototype and a bit wonky but it will do for now and given I made it entirely from scraps it cost nothing but a bit of time to draw up and sew.  The Rocky Mountain scraps are from A Gardener's Journal which I've apparently abandoned...must rediscover my GJ mojo...
 
So that makes four OPAM finishes for September...mind you, the UFO pile hasn't decreased because I keep starting new stuff *LOL*

Happy Stitching...

1 comment:

Grethe said...

How wise,no scratches on the screen. Good idea:-)