Thursday 16 September 2010

6-12...


At least last week ended on a high note...Friday bringing a regular class at Threadbear Castlemaine...6-12...that's 6:00pm to midnight...6 hours of stitchiness...a group of 8 that has been together now for about 5 or 6 years I think, typically I can't remember timelines...always a good night…I even managed to sew!  Amazing...I took three projects along and did a little on each...


…retraced the design which had faded on this Cinderberry Stitches project from Inspired Stitches in April and put in a few stitches......almost a hexagon diamond for Bumb'le Bee......and some stitching on a Gardener's Journal stitchery...

...then there was shopping...oops!...I kind of came home with souveniers...oh well, you get that...


...mylar circles to make applique circles that bit easier and more circular (well, here's hoping) and some fabric just because it's gorgeous...

And this fabric…

...which called out to me at the start of the evening and whispered...bag...I caved a few hours later and added it to my "pile" on the counter...the pattern is already out and ready to go it just needed fabric...the pattern was bought at The Village Patch in Maldon in May when we were at retreat, DF Andrea and I buying the two copies left in the shop.  Andrea has already made hers and she tells me it took only two hours so now all I need is a couple of hours to focus and get it done...mmm, focus, that could be the problem...anyway...

Happy Stitching...

No comments: